Make a donation
Make a donation
Preserving history for the next century.
As guardians of this historic treasure, we’re asking for your help with the restoration and maintenance projects that are so vital to the theater. Laid out here are some examples of what your generous donations can help to accomplish.
– Will renew and repair 10ft of crumbling exterior brickwork.
– purchases enough gold leaf to restore a decorative lion.
– can help light your way into the auditorium with new stair treads.
– converts a chandelier to use energy saving LED’s
– can pay for a new seat. What’s more, we will install a permanent plaque honoring your donation.
– can restore two stained glass entry door panels.
All donations are gratefully appreciated and help us reach our goal for these projects. You can use the online payment option (see below) to make your acknowledgement and will receive a receipt in the mail shortly thereafter.
Are you a frequent theater goer? Learn more about our membership program here, which provides benefits that are more aligned with purchasing tickets or attending a performance here. Income from our membership program also goes toward capital improvements of the theater.
Interested in corporate sponsorship options? We offer a number of benefits that can be customized for varying levels of sponsorship, and we’re always looking to honor those organizations who support us. Learn more about these opportunities here or contact Director of Development Charles Shatzkin at email@example.com.
Syracuse Area Landmark Theatre is a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit corporation and donations are tax deductible to the full extent of the law. Syracuse Area Landmark Theatre is a charitable organization registered in the state of New York. A copy of Syracuse Area Landmark Theatre’s most recent 990 filing is available upon request by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.